crumpart

Saturday, November 20, 2004

A productive day.


Here's the latest update on my embroidery. Every time I think I've done a lot of it I step back a little and look at all the white space still surrounding the tiny mass of colour.

Speaking of colour masses, here's what I've done so far with those blank canvasses from earlier (the second pic is a detail shot, but unfortunately now that the liquid-y blueness has dried, it's not looking quite so impressive. I need to work on that...):




And finally, my first felt! Woot! I also felted an old jumper today, but it needs another going over before it's fully felted.



1 Comments:

At 24 November 2004 at 12:47 pm, Blogger random milk said...

bloody crikey... someone has been busy as a bee... i feel slack and lazy now... i'm going to do something, sometime... i know i am...
yay for crump...

the embroidery is freakin amazing! you rock, stitch girl...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home