crumpart

Friday, January 21, 2005

The moment of truth...

Here she is. Done. I feel like I've just given birth.



Anybody in Melbourne, Australia, will be able to see her in the flesh, along with three other works by me, at the Linden Postcard Show 2005 from 5 February until 19 March. I won't actually be at the opening, as next week I fly to the Northern Territory for four weeks of work. I'll be sending Mr Crumpet though, and I'll be back in time to see the show before it finishes.

For those not in the know, this is a portrait of Jenny Hart, of Sublime Stitching and Wayne Coyne, of the Flaming Lips. As such, I've titled it I Hart Wayne. :)

2 Comments:

At 23 January 2005 at 12:39 am, Blogger Sparkle said...

Your "baby" is amazing!!! You should be very proud!

All your stuff is great...!

Carie

 
At 24 January 2005 at 2:16 pm, Blogger random milk said...

te he...
Mr Crumpet.. he he he

 

Post a Comment

<< Home