crumpart

Monday, March 28, 2005

It's all about the couch.

So, I decided to clean the house today when I realised that we had to let somebody else inside. My sister arrived on a plane tonight, and while I seem to be willing to subject myself (and Mr Crumpet) to several layers of filth, it's not something that I can let visitors see... During the process, I discovered that I have a whole bunch of really cool (well, I think so anyway) cushions that I made a couple of years ago from old t-shirts, scrap material and other fun trims. And here they are for your viewing pleasure:









I also hung some of my Linden Postcard Show paintings on the wall behind the couch. It's now the official Nude Wall:



And considering tonight's couch theme, here's what we'll be watching from it tomorrow night -- my sister's birthday presents:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home